What is the purpose of displaying lunch schedule without the date, and ended up being reprimanded for not being responsible? This was what happened, and yet my own TM has been seen displaying favoritism and “protecting” the person who scheduled it, saying it has already been put at 10:40+am, but it has been seen without any dates…

Conclusion: TMs and management are always right; getting to enjoy their one solid hour lunch, while the rest slogged out, having to sacrifice lunch hours and getting “pushed around”.

I had been telling Andrew and Serene about this; something which had caused Serene also to emphatise with me on how irky is the feeling of being moved around like chess pieces on the board.

Back in my unit, I call the shots as I have a band of trusty men to help me execute the unit’s logistic operational readiness at each and every moment the call of duty arises.

Even Alex irked at hearing about my block leave getting approved only toward end of the year with 2 months’ allowance, yet leave applied 8 months ahead can be rejected due to “misfit of schedule”.

In MOM’s regulations, leave is an entitlement and the management should also make arrangements for duty cover in event a staff goes on leave; such has never been practiced here.

Comments (0)