Sandman had conveniently entered my emotional galaxy after the ALS kicked in, followed by the cough syrup, that induces slumber and drowsiness.  Using my chakara to sustain myself throughout the day till 5pm, it had proved a great mental battle and conquering the body with the Mind over Body effect - a slogan which had been drilled in our minds during the BMT days when doing PT activities.

Darkness started to seep out after learning that Serene had hitched a ride from one of her classmates who also stayed nearby; a feeling which any guy will feel whenever his partner takes a ride from another guy, irregardless of his age / relationship, enhanced especially when not know n in person.

This feeling took awhile to be subdued as I had crossed thoughts of things such as if we should get married sooner, or should I be in the capacity to be zipping to and from home to her place, her school to pick her up in my BMW 320Ci?  I felt bad as those feelings caused a launch in Spiked words to Serene.

"Adam Khoo, Adam Khoo" rang in my mind as it served as reminder for my ultimate financial goal in life, which the income volume will be my sole platform of measuring success.

I must continue to input massive action for massive results!

Comments (0)