So here I await for Serene in her school; it had been awhile since we talked about things between us; despite having spent much time together. Guess it could be the hustle of life, but that's not going to be an excuse; I have to learn for us to do things towards our togetherness, ie saving together, looking for a home together and making our home-in-hunt, our real home.

Even when battling on the road towards SIM, the though of her and her fairyish smile and laughter brings warmth to my heart.

The school is exceptionally quiet now as students have yet completed their classes; only with the gentle flow of a submerged-propelled water pump just a couple of steps to my back livens the atrium with a scattered group of people consisting of students, guys waiting for their gals.

It should be anytime, now, while a SIM cat scampered past me.



•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)