It's the time to rest again, gathering was done at Joo Chiat, where Serene's aunts and uncles, and also her mum who were there to see an Abbey - Long Poh Shanti, a Thai abbey who is well-known for his good guidance from calculations using our birthdates.

I took a go and decided to ask about my work, wealth, marriage and family. It had dawned to me that he could know exactly what struggles I'm going through, and when things will be smooth sailing for me. He had also passed me an amulet, which was said to give me protection; this time, I took it as it was real that someone can really give me sound advice in the direction to take, in order to be successsful.

Serene had asked me not to think so much; infact it wasn't an instant to leavd the Kingdom of God?


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (1)

On May 5, 2014 at 8:16 PM , Unknown said...

Anyone knows the wherabout of LongPor Shanti? I hv been looking for gim for years.. miss him so much.