Saw myself in classroom in where our lecturer for Corporate Finance, Ms Saraswathi was teaching us some fomrulae which seems to be used to decipher something that answers turns out to be local address; the classroom was beige-walled, unlike Kaplan’s white and purple theme.

Switchscene; saw Kok Keong from A&H going to take a plant from one of the students, and after he has left class, a student came up and it was Alex, who said “who ask him to take my plant, I’m taking it back” and he p ulled out a springy magnified version of a small plant which he had given me back then, froma plastic drawer.

Another scene shows me talking to Zheng Geping, one of the mediacorp celebrity with his famous trademark “xiao xin ah!”. He was sitting on a couch in white berms and white loafers, talking about something which could not be made out.

Pom. 7:16 AM. I missed my workout!

Comments (0)