I saw myself near the old neighbourhood in Bedok North at my previous residence.  Across the road were shophouses and I was waiting to see the GP.  As there were quite a number of patients ahead of me, I had to wait awhile, so I decided to walk to my car (a vintage Beetle).  This car was unusual as it had leather curtains across the window panes.

Upon entering the car and flipping the leather curtain open, the scenery outside now had somewhat changed to a period setting, with horse carriage, people in capes, top hats and the sort.  My ride had been converted to a chariot and I was getting ready to attack some demons by ambusing them theough the gap above the curtain.  After taking the first shot, I realised there are some skillset which are different, such as toggling and the regeneration of the cooldown time (now it appears to be in an RPG); at the back I was reminded that this is an interim between the upgrade of the latest version of Diablo III.

Switchscene shows me back to the old streets where I have to make a detour across the neighbourhood to get to an old elevator, which was the shortcut back home.  I met Janet and Wella, people whom I know from my current workplace who happened to live around the area.

The lift to my apartment was through some rundown lobby which doesn't seem to be in use; beyond the 'trashzone' was a lift that the operational light glowed weakly, but still functional.

Thuds from the door could be heard.  7:20am and back to reality.

Comments (0)