One of those nights where I have a headful of thoughts before heading to bed.

Paul Walker, one of my favourite actors in the Fast and Furious series, had just passed on in a tragic car accident after attending a charity event with his friend.  At first, it seemed like one of those celebrity death hoaxes that was running around in Facebook, but after several sources and finally the news on television, it was confirmed he has left at just 40 years old.  Indeed, he was a very talented man and was even out in the seas tagging sharks on National Geographic.

I love his style and the kind of lifestyle he lives; being out there in the sea, pure freedom and doing several shows.  Alas, all these had come to an end.  Another ringer in my mind; are talented people meant to be short-lived?  I certainly hope not.

Rest in Peace, Paul.  You will be missed by many.

Comments (0)