Accompanying run with angel and her cousin this evening; considering the tropical climate we live in, it's better to run off the sun, especially for the ladies.

Before the run, we spotted some labour workers catching fishes at the riverbank, and indeed, they had catches.  The rod was purely made out of natural materials such as plant stems and willow roots - one of the most economical ways to fish.  Kevin would be amazed to see this.

I kept the run duration at 40mins, so u-turn point for anyone will be at 20mins after they have reached that on their stopwatch.  My speed was faster today, but certainly not fantastic enough.  The ladies commented that I have a slim build even with my top on, but that to me, was simply illusionistic.

Another better run awaits me next weekend, or even during the week.

Comments (0)