A refreshing experience to run in the middle-rated showers without thunderstorms.

The route had became a little like a stream when I hit the upslope path beyond the 6km mark.  Being undeveloped, this place had virtually no street lighting so I have to keep the regime in the lighted hours if I wanted to take this route.  So far, it had been the most conducive route as there's minimal traffic crossings and pedestrian interruptions.

Civilisation appeared far when I was making the route back after the 7km mark, however, it was over in a blink of an eye as the weather proved best for a good, long distance run.

It started a liytle chilly, but after a warmup duration, it gets enjoyable as the only discomfort I had to deal with, was the splatter of raindrops on my countenance.  It was soon over, and looking forward to the next!

Comments (0)