Saw myself in a place resembling military installtion and I was on a duty switch with another comrade.   Walls glowed red from the blackout lights which provided sufficient brightness without being glaring.

This base was subterrainian and well guarded by soliders in green uniform; the typical bright leaf green with a hint of olive that made the whole force resemble that of a communist organisation.

I was walking across an installation and saw my former CSM, Leslie, whom I chatted up after he saw me.  He saw my rank which had rose considerably over the years and congratulated me for achieving it; well it's normal for those in the military to advance at such a pace.

The mind just stayed engaged in this environment as I was supervising some operations.  7am and I heard my alarm; it's time to get back to the real world.

Comments (0)