I saw myself in this building where the entrance to the showroom of one of the networking marketing firms was just at the entrance of it; the architecture resembled that building which I had once attended  a time sharing event that eventually irked me off with their hardselling techniques.

Nevertheless, I met an old friend who had also left the industry and we were talking about how that place brings back memories as we watch the youngsters going all out in their involvement.  It was like we were watching it, our presence oblivious to those who were there.

The next scene showed me entering an 'MV'  of an ex-celebrity, Sebastian Shen who had left the showbiz for more than a decade; it aas a kind of KTV environment where I saw many old folks singing ther hearts out.

Next scene showed me watching some recruits talking about all their experiences while waiting for their passing out parade while they were in the bunk; the odd thing is that they had the armband worn by NSMen and were still dressed in the old greens.

The RSM was coming in and one of my comeades, David Mak was still sleeping; however, he was able to sleep in a guitar case with no tell-tale sign that someone was inside.  The case looks ordinary on the outside and yet seemingly contained an extraordinary depth.

Next scene showed me interviewing this gorgeous lady who is a radio presenter, who shared with me that she now weighs only 47kg and how she ballooned up in weight when she went Japan many years back (as much as 83kg); I somehow could not match her face to a name as she didn't seemed to be someone I have read about.

Eyes opened to the buzzing clock at 630am.

Comments (0)