The ultra clot on the airway, unstoppable sniffing, runny nose after several late nights preparing for this 2nd barrier big day ended with a result that was to my great disappointment.

No doubt it was the first attempt, the red four-letter word on the screen after the examination was probably the reason that amplified the illness that I had already been experiencing since morning.  Ups and downs throughout the week without a night of decent rest.

Oh well, the day ended with a few phrases.  Defeat.  Shame, Sick and all the preparation had come somewhat to an abrupt fall into the crevasse.  Good news for my colleague who attempted and passed at the 1st attempt, thus avoiding wasting money on this paper.

I have to do this paper again.  With only 2 weeks' into the Time Compression Phase, I do not know if anyone can imagine how my evenings and weekends have been spent after leaving the battlestation - just pure mugging and endless mugging.  How long will this kind of lifestyle be on going?  Occasional breaks like last week will definitely be needed.

The most wonderful thing I had this evening was the company of my beloved angel.  It is to my regret that I am not in the pink of health to enjoy the evening with her till I am fully recovered.

Comments (0)