I recall the last thing I saw was a video compilation done by Zack Arias about Signal and Noise before I fell into this world beyond dreamland.

It was a constant reminder of the photography spirit that permanently resides in major part of my mind, also known as "soul sleep", waiting to be unleashed.

This time, I saw myself with a few ECPers at a major photography event held in a place that resembled Marina Square.  It seemed a little cordoned off and we were shooting models all around these cordoned area in scattered groups.  Familiar faces of some of the regular models we see at event like Si Ting can also be seen at the event.

The place had a soft filter like effect which resembled veil draped over one's eyes that made the place amazingly soft and pleasing to the eyes.

After a short re-org, I opened my eyes, and was back to reality.  Clock read: 7am.

Comments (0)