I entered this town which resembled the busy streets of places like Ho Chi Minh which were packed with merchants, right in the heart of the night market.  Street and stall lights could be seen as I walked on the 2nd deck of a multi-storey complex nearby.

Next scene brought me to this concentration-camp type of building which was a little unusual - there were proper classrooms, and even rooms where inmates can watch TV after dinner.  In this scenario, I was "sent in" for 7 days for being late to return from a particular meal break - seemed like a reminder of some occurance of my military past.

Somehow, I saw the actress 德馨 in TV and later on, I entered a dream and got to see her in person right there and then.

The next scene showed me in a school where there were several classes; some labelled for law students while some are labelled econs students.  There was this classroom I entered which was unlabelled and while my classmates were busy talking to those in this classroom, I took the lead and randomly asked one of the students in the class, in which one of the guys responded and told me that this classroom is occupied for law lessons.

That resolved the mystery and we moved to our correct classroom.  It was like back to the good old school days again.

Next scene showed a royal parade where everyone was formally dressed, seated proper and one of the royal was walking down the isle; there were several replays in which the royal was impersonated by someone else; identical countenance except for the hair color.  It later turned out the actual royal was a very laid back, boorish person where one of the "footages" showed him yawning loudly, stretching all over while he was walking during the rehearsal sessions of this grand event.  Looks like the impersonators behave much better.

Eyes opened.  7:40am.  My temperature had finally subsided.

Comments (0)