I walked through this door, turned right and found a room where there was a bed and lay on it; soon I saw a row of doors, with a pattern of crissed-crossed lines across the walls that spread over 3 doors; these doors floated with an unusual aura.  I opened my eyes and I am now in another world.

The first scene showed me going after a Caucasian kid where his mum got the younger sister but the boy whom I was going after ran off into a tunnel after the Utilities Room door at one of the hospital.  After I caught the sight of the boy, I was then moved into this world which represented the Arkanoid civilisation; tall pyramids, stone walls and men dressed in waist-bounded textiles (just like the Egyptians in the BC days) walked around me.  There were some rituals that went on around me.

Next scene was going to a park-like area where I saw some kids running; following 3 kids were one as they were all playing with a couple of huskies.  I was like a ninja; sliced some hair off one of the kid and disappeared - soon I saw myself running to this room with the bed again; no one else knew this secret location and I took my lie on the bed; teleportation began and I could feel a very strong tug for myself to get up only with my spirit and leaving the body behind.

My eyes opened, it was already in the day; just a short moment and I felt like I had done 2 astral travelling.


Comments (0)