Sam and Talib were sitting with me at a marbled-top old times coffeetable, catching up and asking where Adil is now. Unlike usual, Sam wore a facelace, secured by piercings on his temples and some shimmeries on his ears. I had walked over to the washroom just entrance-shaded by a plastic galvanised roof and talking over the open air while washing hands.

Next scene showed a lift journey up a block of flats, that brought me to a colonial style room, after turning left and seeing the room in an old setting with the century-fitting furnishings. I took a seat on the chair at the end of the room and Sally Leong came in with an English-style tea, and later changed into a reddish attire which somewhat look like pyjamas in a feminine design, saying 'don't bother about me, just go ahead'.

A glace to the balcony along corridor brought me to the 1st level, where there was a sampling session of expensive bird's nest which was in magazines; this time, an upclose personal session. I saw Shunwen, my EVSS schoolmate who was also there, looking very much the same.

One bigger glance and I'm in bed. 6:40am.

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)