The first place I saw myself at was a Dungeons and Dragons setting where a melee battle against a Dragon boss takes place. Knee attack on its
giant hands while attempting to break its fingers and later switched to a Zelda style scene with myself as a dark-skinned character, wielding a whip and attacking 3 foes with a life  metr indicated with a Cross sign, metalled background.   A shot was made pass the legs of the Metal Dragon, grazing with electrical sparks through a gun which looked like Constantine's - Crossed-shaped barrel, but this time, it's a silverish demonic wing with a dragonhead-end on the barrel.

Switchscene to a slope which is paved with private houses, at Bedok Corner which is also the favourite hangout after BB meetings, I saw some troops in camoflauge marching down the slope, with designs that looked like the South Korean army, it was a marchpast parade which somehow represented that of the North.  There was a minor verbal conflict which Kevin had judging from the gestures, that he had with Jacky, and was about to drive off, but after seeing me taking aim with the Dragonhead Slayer, he paused before he could start revving his engine to speed off.

Kevin later gestured me to call him as he drove off in his Renault Kangoo, and I made my way back towards Eunos MRT station, passing blocks in Sims Avenue and now the Dragonhead Slayer had turned into a pistol-sized Super Soaker.  I passed little mounts that looked like gorillas, yet having the fur of those stray cats.  A little further down the road I saw Lime Monkeys, in the shape of a lime and snoozing under the hot sun in comfort - looking so carefree.

I was supposedly walking towards the MRT from Changi Road, but it appeared I'm in Ubi estate, and walked past Blk 1001 which indicated Kusu Island Road; a reminder that I had been there before birth in mum's tummy more than 30 years ago.

7:17am.  Time for work.

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)