Another battle intense morning after learning my incident had been 'thrown' back to me by 'Village Chief'; I have my own code of operations which may not be in line with theirs and that has certainly dampened the morning. Dearie had heard about my displeasures but it has been far more than enough for me to go on as the best solution is already in making. That's called "I'm out".

What further bleakened the outlook is no news from Maryann who wanted to meet me to discuss on the opportunities; Wan is abroad but it is better I let him know about this. Calls 0, SMS 0. The legitimacy level is beginning to become questionable.

I still have some chakara left. What's left should sustain till evening where 修験 will bring the chakara ceiling higher, raising energy level to another bad. I've missed it yesterday, so it will be a fieried version this evening.

Hope dearie's not overwhelmed by agents evading the high parking costs at Chartis building since the move over the weekend.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)