The relationship with my dad dampened when he started asking why I've not given my share of utility bills this month but I've only received payments; the dispute had been ongoing since the time I learnt that my brother is also contributing and made a remark, asking 'I'm not the only one working'...surely there's a point but considering the fact that he doesn't know that I'm still fighting to win back whats lost, and he's also not studying part time now, he won't understand how I feel.

This sibling relationship is destined not to be be reconciled; I've done my part to make contact but he doesn't probe, so don't bother further.

Back to my dad; he had been out with his workers for dinner on a monthly basis but this is still undergoing monitoring; should I catch him with a MIC woman behind my mum's back, it shall be deemed null and void for parental relationship; not being sceptical but Leo men are somewhat known to be lecherous. Noticed he had been conversing more often on his cellphone compared to last time.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)