Lying in bed since past midnight after a good shower and a miniature pumping iron session, mind could not enter slumber despite the comfort and quiet night.Mind had been racing on the matters of future, what I should be doing practically versus that of what I like.

Images of John Cena's powerful bod has inspired me to pump harder to gain that physique of strength and bulk flashed through my mind.It also occured to me to awaken my sheer delight in lights, flashes and clicks with the SLR which as turned digital and getting more affordable with better technologies as techies advances...doing such will require a haul of funds to get the equipments I need.I find delight the creative line in search for glamour and be in the limelight.

How I envy those movie stars making big bucks and the premiere they attend for the various movies they have filmed in...just how far am I toward glory and riches? For men, power wealth and social status are the main "gauges of measurement"...I'll never forget that moment that G* from B*A* squashed me with his "riches".

Unforgiveable.

Comments (0)