Fiery slumber awoken from the previous day of blaze under the scorching sun at Marina Boulevard, which sapped me of almost all vital energy for the day.

The morning was gently greeted by the cooling gentle breeze caressing my oil-slicked body from as I iron my shirt in slumber to commence work for the day, with a suggestive sky tone of upcoming torrential rain, accompanied by rustling leaves.

It was a really warm day, despite my high tolerance, my enhanced perspiration caused my t-shirt to be soaked with perspiration as I snoozed in the radiation under the shelter and sunshade in my car, while waiting for pinka to finish her work. Chasm-like perspiration caused neck and chest area to be beet root coloured from rashes.The night ended with endless yawns and blurry eyes while I attempted to play on Granado Espada to level up the Stances, but fatigue are getting better of me, and decided to retire for the night.

Many dreams occurred during the night, of one which I was sitting in a meeting, to learn about how to time needed to go assume up to management level in NCS, from my ex Assistant Manager Jennifer, who was drawing in the whiteboard and explaining in detail to a group of people, whose countenance I remember not.

The scorching fiery day was the second after helping pinka to clear up her company’s leased apartment, to ease cleaning process which she has engaged a cleaning contractor for spring cleaning, at Bayshore.It was fun, Bayshore’s really a nice place with a seaview from master room which rockets the price of that particular property from locations. The view, I would say, it’s so vividly in my mind and want to stay in that place…high up with minimal urban distractions and the serenity…

Back to reality; many uncertainties of when I will attain ownership of such apartment, with additional overwhelming wealth that I can give my beloved such an enjoyable life, to be able to soak in bathtub, swim in the facility-provided pool in the estate, or simply spending time to relax, enjoy a relaxing afternoon shopping amidst the hustle of busy working class at Millenia Walk, and frequently nail salons as often as possible. Yes, such things may seem really materialistic, but it does, to certain extend, change the way that people view me.

No longer will those who looked down on me in the past be able to when I attain that level. Such is how the world goes; not trying to justify my dreams for personal goals.

Comments (0)