Not much has been written over the weekend as I had been tired due to shift work and the moderately heavy workout programme which I had.

Was late for work this morning after fetching pink to work; was pretty upset about it due to incentive and my good records of attendance being affected…I just need a little time to get over it and move on.

I was reminded by Shufang’s “if you have a big heart” to keep the relationship going, which material and status issues had been something that had been troubling me for the past year that goes on and off like a whiff of flu.

Phoo…time flies…it’s already past 5 before I know it…the day went pretty fine for me as I managed to clear things up with pink about my incentive issue. I have find ways to make back that sum which has been forfeited from my lateness today…

Comments (0)