I saw myself in this place which looked like some domestic airport in Australia where I sent dearie off as she was going for a 3-day trip without me. Weather was cold - it's April and yet had begun snowing.

I handed over some safety tips for dearie and a pink dslr with a hotshoe flash - design was a narrow format which I've not seen any makes of this sort anywhere before seeing her off.

Even after she left for her trip - now seemingly not by plane, I kept my observation of her from far while using my iPad and saw many of my European friends online (suddenly I was transported to somewhere in Europe and it was 10am).

After awhile, I was 'warped' back to Australia and from far, I saw her with her travel companion, a guy known as Steven Chia who was a former regular in the same unit as I was.

When dearie returned from her trip, I confronted her; it seemed like all has been pre-planned; she had gone for this trip without informing me that she had a solo male companion and there was another occasion which she celebrated their friendship during his birthday - her explanation was that he's just a 'friend'.

I stated my grounds of why he had these privileges as a friend, then asked her point blank that all these were pre-planned.; but she couldn't answer me.

Eyes opened; 6:45am. An uncomfortable sensation greeted me.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)