The first scene brought me back to my old home in Bedok North where the hall facing the balcony had turned into a kitchen of a fast-food outlet, where I saw an online friend who is working there on a part time basis; seems like days have reversed back to those school days where most students work part time during weekends / vacations.

Next place was seeing myself in some detention cell where the 'triad king' had appeared and all of us had to take cover in our own cells; 'inmates' each had to go to their own laterine to standby; and in order to avoid, 'detection', they had to cover themselves with the waste that goes under the WC; one of them opened and started using 'fruit leftovers' to cover himself with while the other opened and there seemed to be a sort of basement; a fellow inmate was telling him to take this iten and put on the rack to the left; they appeareds to be be fishing tackles.

Now, I saw myself in a carpark scene where the male lead was injured and 德馨 carried him on her shoulders like the fireman's lift; after passing the pillar, she's seen driving off in a cabriolet to send him to the hospital.

I can feel myself laying on bed and trying to kerb the cooler than normal temperature and someone gave me thermal strips; they were long and thin which had the texture of glue gun sticks which increases temperature by 1 degree Celcius per stick when slot into the pockets of clothings.

Eyes opened after a 2 hour winker from the cat fight. 7:15am.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)