I entered this subway cabin which had a special cabin where livestocks are kept - it was segregated from the regular passenger cabins; this had special access gates, identity verification mechanisms and 'liveview' screens.

Wildlife conservation project was onboard so the major important goods were livestock; a rare species of snakes had just hatched and are still kept under observation.

I saw familiar faces like Eric (coincidentally bumped into him at a neighborhood last week), Alex, who were also there appreciating the digital gallery.

Next scene showed me moving on a lightrail which served as a direct transport from JB to Singapore; I had just taken a working lift up from the depths of the ground to the surface; had met a tunnel worker who told me that the place they work is much deeper underground. He too, took the lift and was going to the lightrail train to inspect something.

On the lightrail train, it was open-roofed; simple setup and very much pre WWII type of construction; reddish paint and thin metal-skeleton.

Another place I had seen was at a passageway between a set-up studio where some photography work was on - Richard was there and I was part of this production work. His colleague asked if I am interested on a full time position and I responded that I am occupied on other days.

The array of equipments used were almost unlimited; you name it, they have it.

Eyes opened. 5am. I had done almost a 9 hour rest at 1 go; must be the fatigue that had climbed in over a span of 2 days.
Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)