It's not that late but certainly high time to reture for the evening;
got my MED tomorrow and a whole day of work and challenges awaiting.

Maximum evasion of unhappy events encountered at work, yet interesting
events on my end, playing the role
of Police and Imposter, where the 'suspect' still wanted to play Full
Cheat. Attempts failed; tough luck that she had ran into me.

Serene's wisdom tooth is causing discomfort to her gums as they are
behaving like stalamites, reaching skyward within the tissue walls.

Learning from Serene that Sally's comment about my eloquency spurred
me to write more and better with each passing day. Though a couple of
days' gap recently, more will be filled in time to come.

Jopie's leaving; 1 more valuable asset departing. Though I don't know
him extremely well, it will make significant effect when he leaves the
group.

Night retirement activated at 12:40am.

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)