17 more mins to the completion of today’s delayed lunch; after a verbal wrestle which was a “walkover” when the agent’s line was dropped beyond my control.

Serene’s office had been vacant when I reached there for my Weekday “healthy drink delivery routine.

The security lady was in a green top which I couldn’t make out, and teased me for not getting her anything; she could be on the way for lunch when I made my way there.

Agents started to flood Serene’s office after 10mins or so, where I decided it is time to make my way back to office.

I’m glad that the assignment had mostly been done, with the exception of the last part of research

The trailblaze was done within 5mins prior to my weekly visitation to Serene’s office. It appeared bright, but without the presence of Rayblades that could potentially sear through the fabric of my shirt.

Comments (0)