The phone started to ring and the name 'Amy HP' appeared. An old friend whom I've not heard from for ages.

When I answered, it was her mum who addressed me by my name, asking me if I have her mobile no. I replied that this is the no that I have. Only through further conversation did I learn that she had left home and didn't return for some time. She said 'please ask her to come back and tell her that I've forgiven her, when she still has the chance to see me'. For a moment, I was baffled as she had always been very close to her mum, but what had caused this?

Her mum sounded real upset so I consoled her and assured her that I will do my best to help find her. That last sentence sounded really dire. Strangely, her mum didn't receprocate when I replied her...only then I realised that it's a dream.

6:57am with the flowing sound of water.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)