I've finally found what is the missing piece of core element in my
life, so this Friday will be the cube turning in to fit into the core
hollow.

My parents had been attempting to piece my brother and I back together
but it has toiled them substantially for the past 15 years.

Though by nature an evader of conflicts, it has come by to a time that
both of us must reconcile. I have been pushing myself well hard, at
times crowned the Bladewalker, but the essence of familyship had been
missing.

That is the Offspark of my life; could that be the core essence that
had hindered me from advancing at double backfire speed?

My father has also shared his personal struggles with my uncle, that
caused an inch of tear to start trickling from my edge of my eye.
For too long I have placed an armoured front with the face of Iron
Golem. These words certainly melted me from within, and cause a
crumbling of the ironised countenance.

I have my bad too, to make Serene feel uncomfortable and weird, and
also my sister being difficult in between.

The Friday with a different sunset comes.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)