Final shift...

of the 2-week shift duty at my workplace, and I really felt different this time. Now I know what it means to have experience.

I was working with E + G this time and they asked me about what to do for various situations about work and managed to help them. As my knowledge has grown to a substantial amount and during periods of chat, G commented that "we should nominate Melvin as TL" and I smiled quietly. Could this be an affirmation of my skillset having reached a substantial level?

My objective at work has always been to help everyone and ensure everyone works happily together as our nature of work is somewhat different despite being in the same industry as many organisations.

Guess good things are coming out from my near-to-a-year of learning through trail and error...I remember that my proactive and initiative spirit has not been in vain, and this certainly is beneficial to me in terms of experience and credibility.

How true can the word "ATTITUDE" mean! Try adding all the letters together and you should get 100! Start with 1 for A, 2 for B and so on...go try it!

Yeah!

Comments (0)