After watching Pirates, the feeling that I get is these pirates are really cool and were triumphant in their doings…the royal navy seemed helpless against all these justice-seeking pirates where the Endeavour ship was blasted into bits by 2 pirate ships.

Am I a pirate too? Well maybe yes, in the cyberworld and yet a resounding no, as I don’t do it for money.

I am Cybin Pirood (cyber version of Robin Hood) with the Robin Hood code: to leech from the rich and distribute to the the poor users including myself. Cool’s the name isn’t it?

Noble role one could say.

Why pay a hefty sum for a piece of plastic packed in some cardboard box with some paper? Doesn’t it make sense? I’m just trying to make the cyber world a happier place for all users…

Not a suicidal attempt to land me in a lawsuit, but rather to make things happier for all those talents who are unable to fork out a hefty sum to buy the software.

Many thanks to those the Honoury Cracker YK who has taught me this technique in 1998 and I have become an independent Cracker Veteran for sometime.

May the Codes be with you!

Comments (0)