I took the last dive of run for this marathon which had an unusual route; part of it was going up a ramp and some steps of a staircase; and I had came by this place twice; at the final dash, I saw Kevin, Ruisheng and the rest of the Dynasty there who were cheering me on as some of them either had completed the marathon or attempted the shorter route.

After the run was completed, we went to Kevin's place and this time, his house looked very different.  Finished in matt grey with some futuristic looking doors, the space was also different as it had various rooms which were separated by wide walkways. Upon entering his house, I saw an LED panel which showed my run timing (2 hours) and we were talking and I felt like doing a re-run after disqualifying myself.

I ventured into this place in one of the wide corridor walkways; an elderly lady whom seemed familiar showed me the NOD Kite which was cloaked and could not be seen with the naked eye, became visible with a swipe of a special gesture on her hand; it was olive green with NOD symbols marked on the corners.  Looks like a perfect surveillance device after mounting a gopro on it.

Next scene showed me passing through the hall, Iris looked a little drenched as the balcony had rain rushing in.  The doors between each room were motorised; one touch and the door automatically swings out and closes thereafter.

Eyes opened, it's already 9am.

Comments (0)