I had the usual habit of waking up early though I slept around 1am yesterday after catching the T4 Salvation movie on TV2.

The sore throat and Ghost Rider sensation plagued me but I have to put up with it as we have a considerable journey home.

Final stop to pick up some stuff from Jonker Street and we're on our way back.

The road towards expressway had been rather choked as there were several jams along the way. Rainy season hence some parts of the highway were covered by heavy thunderstorm, and travelling speed was greatly limited.

After refuelling at JB, we did a search for the famous 'lok lok' stall but could not find it, hence we settled for the roadside stall 'mee hoon kuay' before heading back.

A massive jam before CIQ welcomed us and it took us 1 hour to reach the immigration point.

Finally we reached dearie's place at 10:30 before I made my way home while still putting up with the ghost rider head sensation.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)