I appeared in a place which resembled AMK hub where there are shortcut links to the urban area / suburbs that I had picked up familiarity with soon after awhile.

Before seeing a few ex-colleagues like Indra, I was with this group of friends; a bunch of them were ladies and while guiding them through the route, the group of them took to their heels and went off in a running squad on their own; quite a shock to me as I thought everyone was on proper guidance.

The path to a 'waiting area' which seemed like a portal to Malaysia was actually underneath a flyover highway which was pretty aged, sturdy and one can see the water stains on the beams that hoisted the roads high.

I passed by this food court and saw those 'deserters' but couldn't be bothered much about them as they were not cooperative. Dearie was a little afraid when I told her that the shortcut back home was through a tunnel that is pretty dark. I guided her through and soon we found ourselves back home.

A moment later, I was seen guiding Indra and a few colleagues back to AMK hub, where the route from the portal lead us to the rear of the mall. It looked a little different; we had to climb down a flight of stairs and walking straight will pass by the mall's rear and eventually to the urban area while the bridge on the left (it has a very unique intersection architecture) will bring one to the town area.

Switchscene, I could now be seen driving through some dimly-lit alleys and talking to dearie about how I am able to help many people low-profilely to nab some hit-and-run motorist. As I drive now, I spotted the vehicle number of a hit-and-run culprit and immediately I could trace who it is.

Moving on, I saw myself driving into Bedok Reservoir area which now has become a hub for motorsports enthusiast and heavily tuned cars can be seen populating the area.

Eyes opened; slightly past 7am.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)