The email server's behaving a little weird today so I had to get help from the support team.

Battling day is over afte hearing multiple launches from the SAM site right behind. A colleague had cleared the 1st paper in 1 attempt which adds pressure to me. I briefly shared with the guys from other departments as I tried to keep things positive and light-atmosphered. It works, but inside me, the effects are reversal.

I don't have much time left for preparation but it has to be done; the final attempt for this workyear before I see more problems arising in the new calendar year.

The mind remained disturbed with an unspeakable pressure right at the back of my head. Frankly, I have already grown weary of going back to that place to sit for the paper countless times. It is just that I either simplify this 'defeat' or do not talk about it at all.

So what did I bring home? A mind that's cooked in a pressure cooker and heavily bombarded by the SAM site that seemed to fire off like a malfunctioning symptom. It may sound too technical here, but it's just to save dearie from being 'radiated' by the details here so I decided to use jargons (pun intended).

With these challenges stacking up like Bloxx, I had sometimes thought if being a mercenary would give me better breathing air.

The survival continues.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)