It's only 8pm and yet it feels like the evening had been swiftly robbed through time.

The journey back to camp later for the rest of the military training will be longsome.  After having some time with loved ones, which just passes so quickly, it's soon time to be going off to complete the rest of my duties.

I have an important task tomorrow for an important ceremony.  Anyhow, it will be a busy day as we all have a sequence of events running up for us back to back.  Let's hope the days go by fast, so that another weekend will be here so that I can reconnect with my loved ones, especially my angel.

Today was a little mentally challenging as I had awoken far earlier to send her to her friend's place as she was helping out at a wedding.  After fetching dearie back from Compasspoint, the evening started to wither off; as darkness was catching up, so does the "freedom moment" which will be over quite soon.

I had better not think with each passing moment; it only builds up on the already unbearing heart.

Comments (0)