It's my final leave before I call ORD next Friday.

The runny nose with sneezing spells are still at large; could it be a lack of Vit C that had crippled the recovery phrase?

I had met Nicole for a photoshoot as planned, and she's on PM leave for the day. Fortunately, weather had been good and we were able to carry out the landscape shoots pretty smoothly.

Bumped into Jamie when I was going to look for dearie after her work, and we sure had a good catchup prior to her friend's picking up. Dearie and I made it in time for booking a KL trip just before it's closed with 5 Stars as WTS already had no vacancies at their coaches / hotel rooms for our desired date of travel.

Quite a energy depleting day as I walked alot for the shoots; somehow realised that public transport is a cool thing, as I can take more pics with where I set foot than by self-piloted wheels.

I need a good rest tonight as we'll have a long day at Ubin tomorrow. It's already past 1 after settling down everything for tomorrow's trip.

Comments (0)