Dinner was arranged 7pm considering the following day is a public holiday. I had picked up a few, including Maricon, Cyril, Katrina and uncle Chia as we made our way to Fish and Co in Tampines Mall. This was for an incentive for the team for one of the campaigns.

The beginning of the meal was rather quiet as we awaited for more to join us. Heard Lim Li, Crystal and Christopher will be coming too. That spells FUN since we all are a jolly bunch.

I had my favourite - swordfish collar, which was a big serving that filled me after finishing all the fish and some rice by the side. As we conversed, we also caught up with Sal who couldn't join us as she was admitted to A&E due to some discomfort in the appendix. Chris as usual, was the jollybean that made all of us laugh when he teased Katrina for causing Sal's admission to A&E with her whining.

It's the first time I really get to talk to Linda and the rest of the DM team on such informal grounds after work. Lim Li and Crystal, we have chatted during the late hours in my past working schedules...all that have come to an end since 2 weeks ago.

Learnt about many unspoken things that had taken advantage of Linda's kindness in office that is quite saddening; fortunately she's moving out from this place.

I could feel that we all will miss her when she leaves effectively next Friday.

Comments (0)