Another day at office and getting more exposure to handling more indepth things at work.

My RO is back and he does have a very different personality at his level.

I'm still trying to get used to the system; there are many sections which are differently arranged, so with more practise, I should get the hang of it.

The lunch hours here are flexible; as long as there's a claims person standing in to support the staff, we are all good to go; and furthermore, zero chance to have shortened lunch on a compulsory basis.

Weather had somewhat been good so far...and with the number of choices around to eat along with the lunch schedule, there's no worry about being stuck to eat something "quick" and also, not too far to travel.

Lunched with Phyllis today and learnt she had left my ex co since Mar 2010; such coincidence as I saw her going up office yesterday before I was brought around the office by Albert.

Travelling time is somewhat increased, but mentally less strenuous as I don't need to concentrate behind the wheel on the road conditions.

Comments (0)