I entered this rustic village by boat, where traditional muscoal instruments are being played in special enclosures; one of them was shaped like a little house where only the props making the music could be seen from the front; however from the side, one can see a band of 3 using windpipe and cymbals to create that melody.

The village was wooden planks afloat a water body, closely knitted like a small community.

Next scene showed me participating in a run, which was held in a large area of nature (all vegetation and no man-made stuff); I saw an ex colleague, Catherine, a Texasian, and a few good companies; we had started awhile and I took the leap forward to warm up my run.

Next scene showed me taking a sum of random money to redeem a kidnappee; this place was in the middle of slums which was sandy in colour tone and quite well built-up.  The sum was about $20k and I piggy-back carried the child out of the area.  Strangely,  there was neither anyone guarding the child's holding area, nor any deals exchanged.

As I hurried my way out, I spotted a commotion and then realised that this slum community was mainly made up of Thais, as there was a squad leader of the riot police talking to them in their local language.  For some reasons, the riot police squad on standby there were all in golden uniform, and the squad had metallic shiny helmets like those used in parades.

The alarm clock went off at 6am but by the time I got up, it was already 7:15am.

Comments (0)