I entered this building which was packed and dimly-lit.  For a moment, it reminded me of Peninsula Plaza, an old shopping mall that was located within a stone's throw from the defucted Capitol Theatre.

The familiar sights of shops selling casual / streetwear surrounded me; one of these sells Red Indian accessories as a form of fashionwear.  As I walked along, I soon found myself getting involved in a cosplay photoshoot, dressed as one of the Captains in Bleach anime.  As it is a group shot, I helped prepared others to get into position.

Over my shoulder, I signalled for Songjie to come over since he was also dressed as one and we didn't have an exact 'copy' of his character in our group.  It took him awhile as I spotted him upstairs and there are still, many cos-ers walking around.

Alarm rang at 6am and I realised that I have seemingly stayed awake theoughout this journey.


Comments (0)