A scene showed us in a stranded vehicle in the middle of nowhere as we encountered viper-like humans and mutants, where the primary defense weapon were shotguns and rifles.   Their main purpose of capturing women was to breed their own race and relied on looting to make their living.  It was somewhat like Hills Have Eyes.  The battle was gruesome and tough as we used the most gruesome method to kill them; fortunately they were unable to get any of us.

Next scene showed our reinforcement which uses a whip, stringing them up and with one flick, the mutants are turned to dust.  The close attack which I lured one of the vipers to the back of our "base" (ie stranded vehicle) gave me the opportunity to blow the head off in one good shot with a MR-153 shotgun.


The next scene showed me at a truck-stall where dearie and I visited a hawker selling frozen sushi; he took out a salmon and struggled a little as he sliced off on section we wanted with his chopper; while doing so, he explained to us a little how to select a good grade of salmon; some of them had saw-like teeth and the front of the jaws were protruded like that of a crocodile / alligator.  Some were even short and stubby in body shape like a banana which measured about 50cm long.

The last scene showed a field display of body parts being hung up and as I was talking to a "native" cannibal and the setup was like some display for ministerial visit; the cannibal told me that these are edible but I told him that it's displayed for the sake of displaying - I could dress up as a cannibal but will eat fruits later rather than eating these "leftovers".  As he started to hang those parts up, I walked out of the area and saw several of such displays.

Comments (0)