I was loaded into this program which a professor made a defensive, smart battle suit for modern warfare and I was given the honor to test it.

In this scenario, I was given a mission to neutralise and eliminate the enemy forces with tact and stealth; something that resembled Metal Gear Solid's style of combat.  The smart battle suit has a different array of weaponary, such as traquilizing darts, small light attack weapons as well as pyrotechnics.

Moving through a small array of corridors, I fired an autocannon-like projectile that could bounce off walls like the Gemini laser in Megaman 3 as one of the quarry had spotted me and since had engaged in noise-disciplined combat that involved dodging between walls, hiding behind pillars and the sort.

When we moved towards the room at the U-shaped corridor, a few more of his accomplices could be seen coming through the main door and some had been hit by my "gemini-autocannon" which I fired from a forecasted trajectory.  Intel has informed me of the incoming earlier and I had moved into a room which resembled the kitchen.  After checking the other rooms, which appeared to be storerooms where chambermaids get their supplies for replenishin guest rooms, this was the best place for combat.

The quarry who had been following trailed me into this room and the real combat began.  I tugged him from left to right, lodging my knee into his stomach just like how Tony Jaa fought, and threw him hard on the ground.  He tried fighting back but my combat skills being sharpened, continued whallopping him hard with a series of elbow and knee attacks till he was quite "well done"

It certainly felt good but that was only where I realised this was not reality.  I opened my eyes and saw it was already 7:40am; more than an hour away from my scheduled awakening time.

Comments (0)