Day 3 of the a conventional slumber.  The fan continues to spew hot air but at least I've killed 3 mozzies this evening who had been the residents feeding on me solely for the past few days, depriving me of proper slumber and studding my legs with mosquito bites.

Tonight I have no choice but to keep the windows shut; ar least this will keep the mosquitoes from entering my room since its rather near to vegetation.  With 2 fans at work, tonight should be a much better slumber; most importantly I hope I have eliminated all the freeloader mozzies living in my room.

The heat reminds me of how the locals in Cambodia live since the country's relatively warmer than Singapore.  Guess this season is one time I get to experience it

Midweek cometh...I should go out for a walk and not be cooped at home after battlebox hours.

Comments (0)