One of those nights where my mind has also rested so peacefully despite having to be back on the battle track where I have to face the metrological game again.  Guess one of the main reasons is having gained a valuable lesson learning from a full-fledged professional yesterday.

The week has been pretty quiet lately as my mind has been pre-occupies with engaging those papers which had been bothering me mentally and blocking out very much of my other activities.  I hope very much to clear them soon so that things can move on proper.  Otherwise I wouldn't say that the base is stable for me to venture into other things that I have alongside.

Time compression has gone even harder after the 3rd failed attempt.  Thereafter, there's another to clear and who knows if that can be a sniper shot.  Thinking further on this matter simply irks me and that I must continue seeking means to recuperate my losses.

Comments (0)