An ad-hoc session was called out and we decided to head to Alps cafe which was in Selegie, after our classes.  Members of the hoard were myself, Tristan, Kulvim, Gary and Stephanie.

We had finally settled down at Le Barz as the purpose was more to look for a place to drink, chat and catching up.

For a moment, from Gary's car vehicle no, I had thought that he is staying in a private house in Kembangan.  Upon further conversation, he is actually staying a HDB apartment in that area.  Kulvim had been losing himself by playing card games, dice guesses and singing without even noticing the waitress' name, whom had introduced herself as Vanessa, as she will be serving our table.

I had a good chat with Tristan, who shared with us why he decided to do FX instead of shares, considering the compounding factor which can earn even more compared to stocks.  Of course, the massive risk will be there.  I had been advised by our previous lecturer; Mr Tan, that the risk appetite must be there in order to survive in this game.

Stephanie had told me more things about her relationship trouble, which had been plaguing her for the past few months; it seems that her boyfriend isn't committed and if I were in her shoes, I would feel utterly disappointed too.  Advise had been given to her to put her focus in studies and clearing them as the exams are near too.

I played a few rounds of dice guessing games with Kulvim, Gary and Tristan, and it comes out such that I had been drinking quite a few rounds from losing; tolerance level is still there so I can drink more.

Ring...a call coming from dearie....oh no!  I had forgotten to call her before she retire for the night; Mission order had been launched within for Mission Apology.

We ended at 3am when the place is getting ready to close for the day; it had been a great company; we all made our way back and notified each other upon reaching home safely.

Comments (0)