Quite a mixture of sunny day and I managed to get myself out of home during the day; went to NTUC but could not find the Toyogo boxes for keeping that mass of cables since I hardly use them.

Shopped awhile at Challenger and there was a Jabra BT500 headset which was going at $80 without Members' points; tempting as it may seem to be but I withheld myself from getting it as it would not be necessary. I spotted Jeff from the the third floor but he didn't see me, even when I was leaving Challenger, he was at the food court and appeared to be with someone.

Managed to get some grocery from NTUC and expending all $30 worth of vouchers and came back before dinner; empty sensor has been activated towards the end of the run and I quickly wrapped things up before making my way back.

Good mission done and didn't waste any money; spent only $1.35 for the spillover from the $30 vouchers!

Comments (0)