I was in this place which looked like those old squarish buildings along Everton Park where one of my late uncles used to stay; it was a rainy night and I was driving my pica, yet able to talk to Kent who was driving a baby blue mini van which looks like those schoolbuses during my childhood days; roundish perimeter and roundish lights and snugly cosy.

We were trying to find a place to rest and was moving around this private parking lot between 2 private houses which the ground was tiled; I told Kent that I could rest anywhere for the night and he was with his usual cheeky trademark smile, and driving his vehicle squeezingly through the narrow gap between the two houses; yet the vehicles seemt to be rubber-lined like those bump cars used in amusement parks.

Another scene cut in where I saw Michelle Reis, the celebrity who married a tycoon recently somehow appereared and I got to talk a little to her, and there she was, with her charming and yet so elegant...

Riiinnggg....the alarm clock has asked me to get ready for the morning's workout; thoughts of that scene pondered on in my mind. It certainly was something exciting. For a moment, I felt like my home was the machine with 4 wheels that many have obtained it as a trademark of wealth.

Comments (0)