It had been months since I wrote my thoughts here due to the long hours at work from the forthcoming peak season at our work.

Yesterday was the last day of our beloved AVP at my workplace but I didn't have the time to say good bye to her due to the intensity of workload. It only occured to me when I received her reply from my well-wishes which the kindness in her words triggered my eyes brimming with tears. She had really been a wonderful boss to us, and as far as I know, the nicest boss I had in my working life to date. The fellowship was short but the respect I have for her will last for eternity.

Coming to the thought, she has been someone whom I've always looked up to at work, as I desire to be as successful like her; being in a senior management position and yet such a nice person by nature. It may not be long before we meet again, which I won't know when, where or how.

Clearout, before I start wetting my cheeks.

Comments (0)