I was making my way back to office after a morning appointment and met up with Huiting, a long time friend who was in the advertising sales business and we walked together since her bus stop was near mine.  We chatted and she asked if she can also go to my office to make sales which I told her that she could try if and it'll be good if she can close her deal.

When I reached my office block (it resembled Everitt Building), I bumped into some colleagues whom I greeted casually while telling Huiting that she'll need to obtain a visitor pass from the security counter before going up.

Soon, I found myself making mt way to my office (a call centre which brings back some memories); as it was also my first day, I found an available seat and settled myself there (no one seems to be guiding me for the day as it seemed a busy morning); the team leader's name was Motsu or something but he was not Japanese - seems like a nice guy though after hearing one of the team members requesting to change shift.

Eyes opened, 7:45am.

Comments (0)